Objective: At the end of the course, students will be able to
• Explain the organization of structures, including the skeletal system, muscles, vessels and nerves of the limbs.
• Explain the organization of body wall, cavities and their respective organs and systems
• Describe the structural characteristics and functions of the various body tissues
• Explain the basic embryological development of the various organs and systems.
• Correlate the anatomical knowledge with relevant clinical conditions.
Limited to 40 participants
RM 250 – RM 300 (please refer to the attachment)
July 17th – 18th, 2017 (Monday – Tuesday)
9AM – 5PM
Datin Ragayah lecture hall, National Orthopaedic Centre of Excellence in Research and
Learning (NOCERAL), Faculty of Medicine, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur,
For registration,please email to:
Ms Rabiatul Adawiyah Othman
For enquiries, please email to :
Dr. Chong Pan Pan